Thank you to our Shadow Minister for Finance The Hon. Pierre Poilievre for visiting us today at our Hespeler office!
I had the pleasure of introducing Pierre to some of our Queen Street businesses. We said a quick hello and chatted a bit about our platform to lowers taxes and regulations for small businesses.
Whereas Justin Trudeau labelled small businesses as tax cheats and introduced reforms that set ‘the engine of Canada’s economy’ back, we will let small businesses do what they do best: Create shared prosperity across Canada.
A new Conservative government will:
– Repeal Trudeau’s tax increases on small business investments
– Exempt spouses from Trudeau’s tax increases on small business dividends
– Reduce federal regulations by 25 per cent
– Implement a 2-for-1 rule for new regulations
– Champion Canada’s small businesses to the world
It’s time for small businesses and Canada’s economy to get ahead.